#SpottedInTimesSquare: The work never stops in the city that never sleeps. A small repair takes place above a steady stream of people walking through Times Square on their way to work or their next experience in #NYC.
93022 hours ago
Mais um dia comum na vida de duas garotas da Califórnia 😋👭👙🌈 ph: @carssun
This! 🙌🏻 #Repost@rachel.cargle with @get_repost
I’m interested to know (honestly comment below) How many of the following can you answer yes to and can admit you never even considered that it’s a privilege to do so:
1. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
2. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
3. I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
4. I can choose clothing, stockings or bandages in flesh color and have them more or less match my skin.
5. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
6. I can choose a hotel/space rental/etc without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.
7. I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
8. I can easily buy posters, postcards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys, and children's magazines featuring people of my race.
9. I do not have to teach my children how to survive an encounter with the police.
10. My intelligence isn’t questioned regardless of how I dress or speak.
Tag a friend who you’ve been dismantling allllll of this shit with. Learn together, take action immediately.
To my black and brown followers. I know this is only ten. Feel free to add other forms of oppression you experience for white people to consider.
👏🏻Ka👏🏻tie 👏🏻and 👏🏻Scott!! You two are the best!! When the bride is a professional musician herself (and an incredible one at that), an endorsement is the GREATEST compliment! 🎶Thank you for your kind words, and for creating such lasting memories for us up in VT! We're lucky to not only call you our clients, but our friends. ❤️⠀
I’m so grateful for my 15 year chapter in NYC, and all you amazing, passionate, hilarious, sexy, creative people I’ve met while living here. There’s no place on the planet I would have rather spent this time in my life. Thank you, I love you, I’ll see you around. #nyc#grateful#thankunext
Back to the no jacket just sweater fall kinda days 😭 what’s your favorite season of the year? Mine is spring and winter ❄️ 🌱
Are you a fan of @miznerpark ?? Want to live within walking distance but either don’t want to live in a condo or have a $1M+ to spend? Well do I have the deal for you! 3/2 single family with a large corner lot just near the south end of Mizner Blvd. Priced at $459k! Unbelievable deal! Contact me ASAP for more info! #SpencerSells
Staring at the piano all day won’t change the certainty that you need to practice. So what are you waiting for, get started! The more your practice the better you will get. 🎹🎼✨ #nataliahuangpianostudio
Had the biggest commercial #audition ever today . (Thank you @mikelyons914 !) was only possible not because of my “village” but for my “city”! Thank you @rosemarierupley she came and watched baby ❤️ you made it work !!! ❤️❤️❤️
428 minutes ago
Thank you to our dear friends at @septemberwines for the personalized boozy gifts! Happy holidays! 🍷🥃🎉