Happy Friday!! As it’s almost the end of one week I get excited because that means we are closer to the beginning of another! Every time I’m around @zumbabeto the main lesson I learn is don’t ever let success change you! Stay humble and hungry!! I appreciate the belief, and the opportunity that is given to not only me but Zumba instructors and Sync members all around the world. He had a dream that changed the world that’s the level I dream on and just being around that presence really put fuel to the fire!! Have a great Friday everybody!! @zumbabeto
As much as I want to flood your newfeed with shirtless guys, I'm going to contain myself and keep it all on one post.
Last night random training session with the wolve 🐺 and tiger 🐯 @dlyonz_@g3r4rd0r1v4s good story for another day
And this morning's training with my brodies
In the second picture we got My boy stepan admiring the gainz💪🏼. The coach with that fresh T😎. The rest of the squad has a message for any one intrested in helping a fighter out. This Xmas sponsor a fighter so they can wear a shirt for once sheesh😂!
It’s been 16 years since @Nas dropped “God’s Son” Album
• Rates This Album From 1 to 10 & What’s Ur Fav Soundtrack from album ?
1- Get Down
2- The Cross
3- Made You Look
4- Last Real Nigga Alive
5- Zone Out Ft Bravehearts
6- Hey Nas Ft Claudette Ortiz & Kelis
7- I Can
8- Book Of Rhymes
9- Thugz Mansion (N.Y.) Ft @2Pac and J. Phoenix
10 - Mastermind
11- Warrior Song Ft Alicia Keys
12- Revolutionary Warfare Ft Lakey The Kid
14- Heaven Ft Jully Black
• About Album ⬇️
- Partly inspired by Nas' feud with Jay-Z and the death of his mother in early 2002, God's Son covers lyrical themes such as religion, violence, and his own emotional experiences
- It has been recognized by music writers as a personal work by Nas
- The album debuted at number 18 on the US Billboard 200, selling 156,000 copies in its first week of sales
- it produced three singles that achieved Billboard chart success, and received universal acclaim, with critics praising Nas' lyricism and viewing it as a progression from his previous work
- On January 14, 2003, the album was certified Platinum by the RIAA for sales surpassing 1 million copies.
Follow @Legendary.HipHop For More 💯