屢試不爽～不信？一連7天試試就知道！😉 How to look good and become confident?
While doing skincare and make up in front of mirror, tell ownself that
"I'm so handsome/pretty!" This will make you look good and become more confident!
Don't believe? Try it for 1 week consecutively😉
Sooooo... life kept me thinking about some mysterious things. I don’t have the answer for my questions, neither do Mari or Nico, with is pretty upsetting because they behave like they know everything. So, I’ve decided to make a list of things I wanna know about and maybe my friends are smarter than my people and can help me. Just please comment if you know something...
1) why other dogs love to sniff my butt? I mean, I know I have this spiritual natural awesome smell, but butts are where poop come from...
2) Why bacon tastes soo delicious? And why can’t we eat whatever we wanted? Mari is trying to loose weight (lost battle 🙄), and everything that tastes good make you fat, and green stuff makes you leaner. Nature is different. Have you ever see any elephants eating chocolate?
3) Why there’s winter and cold weather? I tend to believe God wants to say something to me, cause I don’t go to the beach every day during winter. Is that cause allegedly, sometimes, I misbehave?
4) Why people don’t speak doguenese? It would be sooo much better
5) Can you believe only females can carry puppies in their belly? That’s not really fair.
6) I cannot understand why lions are not canine. They are way too cool to be cats.
7) And what about that “I need to neutered my dog” stuff? I truly believe it should be the other way around. Go take off your balls, hoomans
8) There’s this magical waters Mari drinks sometimes (Mrs Emily knows it well too @family_of_four_newfs ). It makes her really happy. Why I cannot have some?
9) Why there’s a Christmas 🎄 in our living room all year long?
Anyways, I’ve tried hard to rationalize all this, but sometimes nothing makes sense. Sometimes I just steal some food and forget about all that. But that’s the problem of nothing have enough beach time. My mind needs exercise and thinking is way too hard.
That being said, I’ll steal some bacon and blame Toddy.