Still struggling to get into ketosis?
We give you👉The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month.
You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance.
Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed.
《Check our link in BIO and start Now!》
Follow👉 @healthynation_ 👈for more
👉😋Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini noodles. 🥰
1/2 lb (220g) ground turkey meat
1/2 lb (220g) ground pork meat (optional, see recipe notes)
1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice (mozzarella, cheddar, provolone…)
4 cloves garlic, grated + 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon red crushed chili pepper flakes, optional
1 crumbled bouillon cube, optional
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
1 cup fresh chopped cilantro (or parsley), divided
3 tablespoons butter
4 medium zucchini, spiralized
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon hot sauce of your choice (we used Sriracha)
1. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey and ground pork, cheese, grated garlic, Italian seasoning, bouillon cube, red chili pepper flakes, chopped cilantro and black pepper. Mix well with your hands or fork and form medium balls. Arrange on a plate and set aside.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the meatballs for 8 – 10 minutes on all sides, until browned and cooked through. While cooking, baste the meatballs with the mix of butter and juices. Remove to a clean plate and set aside.
Step 3-4 link below (or message me for the completed recipe). Enjoy!
I LOVE baking my meatballs, it’s just so easy to place them on a tray and have the oven do the work! Sooooo much easier than standing over a pan constantly rotating each meatball to ensure they cook evenly!! – K x ♥️
BAKED CHICKEN MEATBALLS | Serves 4 – 5
500 g/1lb chicken mince (ground chicken), or turkey or pork
1/4 small white onion , grated into the bowl
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs + 1/3 cup grated parmesan
1 large garlic clove , minced
1/4 cup finely chopped parsley (or 2 tsp dried parsley or basil)
1 egg + 1/4 tsp salt + 1/2 tsp pepper
Olive oil spray (or olive oil)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove + 3/4 small onion , finely chopped
800 g / 28 oz crushed tomato
1 cup / 250 ml water (swirl in tomato can to clean out)
Handful basil leaves , torn, or 1 tsp dried herbs (e.g. Italian mix, oregano, thyme, basil)
250 g/ 1/2 lb spaghetti or other long strand pasta of choice , cooked per packet
Fresh basil , optional, Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200C/390F (standard) or 180C/350F (fan/convection).
2. Place a rack on a tray, and spray the rack with oil.
3. Place Meatball ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Scoop up a heaped tablespoon, roll into a ball and place on the rack.
4. Spray each ball well with oil, then bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
5. Sauce: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook for 2 - 3 minutes until translucent. Add tomato and water, stir then turn heat down to medium. Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper and stir through basil (or use dried herbs).
6. Drain pasta then return to the same pot. Add Sauce and meatballs, toss. Serve, garnished with fresh basil and parmesan.
Follow @cre8iv3.recipes (Me) for more 🤤 •
153294 hours ago
Spaghetti meatballs, classic house made noods 🍝 #upperfeastside
I got a request from a client, whose daughter wanted my spaghetti and meatballs for her 14th birthday party dinner. I stopped catering and doing personal cooking for awhile, one of the reasons for my decision was that since eating plant based, I couldn’t taste the clients food when they asked for meals with meat, dairy or eggs. How could I cook for them without tasting the seasoning? When people tell my son, “you’re so lucky to have a mom that cooks for you,” his response of late has been, “it’s not that good anymore, she doesn’t taste it!” But this request was too special to decline. Did I mention that I’ve known her since she was three? #cooking#autopilot#chicken#meatballs#clientmeal
Terrific lunch at #carbone : unforgettable oricchieti gricia (spicer than the "gricias" I've eaten before, but I love spicy 🌶🌶🌶), awesome #meatballs (perfect tomato sauce) and a truly decadent chocolate and cherry cake with #nutella ice cream (omg) for desert. #nyc#newyork#foodie#pasta
Need an easy recipe to keep you on track with your healthy eating goals?
Or simply need an easy, deliciius recipe you can whip up in no time?
Ingredients - 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated) 3 stalks Green Onion (chopped) - Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste) - 1 head Cauliflower (medium)
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat your oven to 350oF (177oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, sesame oil, coconut aminos, minced garlic, ginger, 1/2 the green onion, salt and pepper. Mix well and roll mixture into 1.5-inch balls.
3. Place the meatballs on the baking sheet and place in oven for 30 minutes. While the meatballs are cooking, grate your cauliflower to make cauliflower rice.
4. To serve, divide the cauliflower rice between bowls and season with a little extra coconut aminos. Top the cauliflower with meatballs, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and remaining green onion.
What are you favorite, easy go-to recipe favorites?
Honey Sriracha Turkey Meatballs!
For the meatballs:
1 lb. lean ground turkey
1/2 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup green onions, chopped
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
For the sauce:
¼ cup Sriracha (add less for less heat)
3 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
3 Tbsp rice vinegar
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine turkey, panko, egg, onions and spices in a medium bowl. Make sure all ingredients are combined well.
2. Roll into 1 inch approx size balls and spread evenly across lightly sprayed baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
1. Combine all ingredients in small sauce pot. Bring to boil over medium high heat. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Reduce to simmer and simmer 6 to 7 minutes until sauce has started to slightly thicken.
2. Add meatballs in batches to sauce and toss to coat. Several meatballs over rice or with side of choice. These are great for meal planning as well and stay well in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
[ ballers ] ... last night’s dinner for my love @paddythesnake came together unexpectedly with various ingredients I had in the pantry and fried, and wrangled them together pretty harmoniously ... love when that happens! ... ever get that feeling when you realize you’ve got all the makings of a meal from ingredients that you bought or collected initially for different recipes? ... I feel so extra, so ninja right now 😂 ...
Vietnamese inspired pork meatballs ... used some ground pork I had leftover in the freezer from my New Year’s korean dumpling making ... mixed it up with some garlic, fresh ginger, finely chopped cilantro, lime juice, sesame oil, fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce (I ran out of soy sauce! I’m such a bad Asian! 🙈) ...
made a sweet, spicy and sour glaze with lime juice, fish sauce, chili 🌶 flakes and honey 🍯 from my landlady’s bees 🐝 next door! ... once pork meatballs were cooked on a cast iron skillet 🍳, drizzled the glaze over them, bedazzled with cilantro ☘️ ... served with Korean sticky rice 🍚, red leaf lettuce and two kinds of pickles I made a few weeks ago - kale 🥬 ribs and watermelon radish ... oh! and also had some kimchi furikake that I put over the sticky rice for even more flavor ... lots of various Asian flavors representing! 😆 .. #FATPAT approved 😋🐽👍🏻💯 ...