Lessons I have learned over the past 2 years. I’m always growing, and I hope never to stop. What are some things you have learned?
1. Stop caring about what other’s are doing. Focus on your life. Create your own adventures, celebrate the things you are doing. Do not dwell or compare what you do to that of others.
2. If you go to college, the things you learn and the people you meet will be more valuable than your degree.
3. You cannot properly love and care for another person if you do not love and understand yourself.
4. Recognize your pleasures that affect those you love negatively. Those are your addictions. Erase them.
5. Be happy for the success of others.
6. Don’t waste time on negative people. They aren’t worth a moment of your thought.
7. Worrying about tomorrow will only ruin today.
8. Don’t let what other people have define what you think you need in your life.
9. Keep your imagination.
10. If a new experience scares you, it probably means it’s an experience worth taking. You will probably grow from it.
11. Stop devoting time to people that will not be there in the end, and give more time to the people that will be.
12. Invest your money into travel and experiences, not items. Cars and houses are not permanent, experiences are.
13. Be grateful for people that support you.
14. Be humble.
15. Separate impulsivity and spontaneity. There is a fine line.
16. Do not define an “end goal” or confine to a particular plan. Strive for happiness (it may come in an unexpected way).
17. Before you make a big decision ask yourself, “Is this what I want or is this what people expect of me?”
18. Listen to criticism if it’s coming from someone who truly cares about you. It’s probably right.
20. Only apologize if you are truly sorry, otherwise “sorry” loses meaning.
21. Sacrifice happiness sparingly. Sacrifice to improve yourself. Sacrifice for those who are sacrificing for you.
22. Listen more, talk less.
23. Know your worth.
24. It’s much better to have a few people like you as you are, rather than many to like a character you are playing.
That is all.
Never waste a minute of your life thinking about those who don't like you rather think about those who love you and really care✌.
Comment YES if you agree and tag someone that needs to hear this.
24762223 hours ago
Who is ready to get away and if so where? This picture by @photo_me_al has use thinking a nice little cabin in the woods.
JOB OPPORTUNITY BY ERBO
Role: IBM Sterling Integrator
Location: Novi, Michigan
Duration: 12+ months
·Overall experience of 8-10 years. ·IBM Sterling Integrator experience of 6+ years ·Must have worked on EDI for automobile industry for 6+ years ·Must know how to work with Automobile OEMs ·Must have worked with ERP team (QAD, Oracle ERP, SAP etc. – QAD is preferred) · Any QAD eCommerce experience will be an advantage. ·Should be able to work on FMD, can read and create Implementation Guide (IG) for OEMs ·Can converse with Business users, OEMs and IT team in their language ·Must have worked in onsite offshore model ·Responsible to working on Customer and Supplier EDI set up and issues for automotive customer. ·Have worked with VAN such as Opentext, DINET, GXS, Covisint etc. for at least 3-4 years ·Have worked on Pager Duty alert ·Have worked in production support environment for at least 4 + years.
Those interested in this position may uploads their resume on the website 👇
The spirit of Detroit "Now the Lord is that spirit
And where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty
2nd Corinthians 3:17 "
The inscription reads: the artist expresses the concept that God , through the spirit of man is manifested in the family, the noblest human relationship.