The D4s is not quite what I’d call a light camera, but it’s definitely one of the most ergonomic - it just feels great in hand! Can you name the lens mounted on to it? 👉🏻📷Shot with Canon 5dsR and Canon 24-70 f/4 L IS #mympb
Ada yang cita-citanya jadi pewarta foto? Jurnalis? Atau fotografer olahraga? .
Banyak-banyakin olahraga, beli sepatu yang nyaman, belajar sabar dan perbanyak senyum. .
Ohya, saat ini ada banyak lembaga yang bisa dijadikan rujukan untuk mendalami fotografi jurnalistik. Apaaja? Cari sendiri ya, jangan malas!. .
Brb, on duty, golfer nomer satu dunia sudah keliatan batang hidungnya. #mycamerabag#domke#nikon#nikonindonesia#yashicasamuraix3#taylormade
What do you get photographers for Christmas? It’s not exactly exhilarating to tear off wrapping paper, revealing... a battery. Luckily, we have thousands of great cameras, lenses and accessories that won't break the bank. Get more flash for your cash this Christmas🎄 👉🏻📷Shot with Phase One 645DF with Phase One IQ3 50 MP Back and Phase One 120mm f/4 MACRO #mympb
44342 days ago
Freeze frame! The EOS 80D in action, by @franzxapfelbeck. (Don't try this at home, people 😉!)
This is from the series with the @gudsenmoza gimbal Air, my final thoughts with this gimbal are good! Is a gimbal that supports my 6D without a problem, is lightweight, and the battery duration is acceptable, if you don’t have the budget for the Air 2, this gimbal will do the job for less.
Who else first got their feet wet in Macro Photography using an extension tube? These are super affordable, and allow you to get really close up shots!
Check out our product review, link in bio!
Hi guys, I am really happy of this new machine by @rhinocg 🎥
RHINO ARC II
4 axis Robotic Camera Assistent
Check their IG and my story for more info 😉
3434363 days ago
The Canon 50mm f/1.8 STM is one of those lenses you buy when you need a standard lens that won’t break the bank. However, after a few years you realise that it’s so much more than a budget lens - the nifty fifty is only low in price, not in performance. Oh and it weighs next to nothing so it’s kind in your back, neck and shoulders. Seen here mounted to our Canon 6D MK II 👉🏻📷Shot with Canon 5dsr and Canon 24-70 f4 L IS #mympb
1058133 days ago
The minimal photo shoot essentials for some street photography in Japan. Camera kit by @omi_kim
60163 days ago
Jakob Owens (@jakobowens) is an amazing director and filmmaker. Here is his camera gear spread from his Beautiful Destinations shoot in San Francisco.
Kendi objektifimden Sevilla/ İspanya'da boğa güreşi arenası. (Plaza del Toros).📍Gezimizin en hüzünlü ve vicdanımı kanatan karesini çektim.😞.....📍Boğa güreşini yasaklayan ilk özerk yönetim Kanarya adaları, 2. Özerk yönetim ise Katalanya Barcelona olmuş. Hayvanın yaşam hakkına saygı ve hayvan koruma kanunu gerekçesiyle..👏🏻... 📍Boğanın son öldürücü darbeyi aldığı sırada çalınan "pasadoble" yi de hiç sevmedim...📍Kadın matadorlarının olması ve heykellerinin dikilmesi de "kadının ruhsal-duygusal zekasına" ters bir durum ............... #objektifimdenyansiyanlar#kadrajgezginleri#kadrajimizdan#gezi#seyahat#trip#journey#instalike#mykadraj#mycamerabag#myfreecams
1. Audio is bad...and audio is KING.
It is a psychological fact that people will tolerate questionable visuals with good, fitting sound design but not the other way around. We need to hear your actors, the environment, a choreography of what we see intertwined with sound.
Music reflects not only our inner feelings, but has a way of representing our intentions. Film is light AND sound...if not then it would be called, you know, photography. .
2. Ineffectual viewer engagement. The viewer has to CARE within seconds about your story. i.e a poor script: poor film grammar, poor casting
are top ways to totally destroy your chances at having a potential audience. .
3. It's cliche or over-done. If everyone and their Uncle Bob is producing content in the same style with the same lame fx, transitions, pop culture references, filters, sound bytes which you are, then your masterpiece can have no present value. Law of simple economics.
4. You think its "tha bomb". Remember, guns don't kill people, EGO, INSECURITY AND MADNESS kills people...and your art will die an unnecessary death as well if you become too proud of it. Always accept and respect OBJECTIVE critiques, insights and opinions. If you don't you're crazy.
5. Your Production Design is boring .i.e a) your location(s) are uninteresting b) you aren't applying proper lighting c) shots have no visual depth or texture.
6. Audio is bad. (I know I mentioned this but I just feel that it is such a crucial concern that I would mention it again.😁)
Just remember that sound in general is an aural cue to what is happening in the world around us and each frequency, in various contexts, offer us a way to interpret said world. Get your sound right.
🎬📽👊P.s. The photo is of my back deck taken during the rains.
.Be a proud supporter via Patreon!
() REWARDS & VIP access!