What a year! Just want to jot down some of its high points:
1) Climate change and plastic pollution matter.
2) The UK Royal Wedding was epic. I don't really know why but I was ecstatic about it. I couldn't contain my excitement 😄
3) Yay! France won the FIFA W⚽rld Cup. I celebrated that too 🎉
4) My birthday. Very grateful 🙏 to have had the privilege of making diamonds💎 out of the despicable. Perhaps my best memory this year ❤
5) Dang! Watching some of my favourite series was eye-opening. From dramatic Telenovelas like Terra Nostra (All the cast were amazing. I finally watched the last episode and the end was a happy one 😢😊) to animes like One Piece surprisingly taught me a lot about life and people.
6) Black Panther was perhaps the most awaited star this year and it did not disappoint. It made so many people very proud of their culture and of where they're coming from.
7) Ooh Brexit! Brexit. Brexit. Vous ne pouvez pas avoir le beurre et l'argent 💷 du beurre.
8) Many girls and women all over the 🌍 are exceptional in their good works with boldness and a sterling character. They're teachers, students, Nobel prize winners, bankers, or just mothers, housewives, athletes, farmers, politicians, etc... They're in to make their voices heard and leave a footprint for the next generation to step on.
9) Despite all the crises happening around the 🌎, these do not reflect everyone. There are still very wonderful people, brave, kind and loving souls out there who genuinely make this world a happier place. People who unconditionally love and selflessly sacrifice to build other people and nations up.
10) Well, in summary, life is really short. Dwelling on the past s(t)ucks. Ignoring applesauce is freeing. Calling out BS is life. Not waiting for unrequited love is liberating. The future is unity. The future is Africa. The future is female. The future is implementing diversity. The future is young. The future is technology. The future is self-control. There is hope. Love is the hope.
ROCKIN’ & ROLLIN’ 🤗
Had the pleasure of coordinating @westfieldfashionsquare‘s VIP Shopping School Fundraiser with @bianchiproductions yesterday! Free gift wrapping, chair massage, light bites, mimosas, she planned such an incredible experience! Thanks for always keeping me in mind honey, until our next collaboration 😍